You’ll use your Microsoft account for everything you do with Office or Microsoft 365.
Sign in to use your Office and Microsoft 365 productivity apps from any device
Microsoft Office – Let’s Get Started
Microsoft Office is one of the most popular productivity suites on the market today, with exclusive and one-of-a-kind features.
To install Office and Microsoft 365, follow the steps in this How-To Guide. Office and Microsoft 365 can be downloaded from office.com.
- An Active Office Subscription.
- Throughout the Office Installation process, you must have an active Internet connection.
- A minimum requirement of Mac or Windows computer.
How to Set up Office and Microsoft 365
Follow this step-by-step guide to install and activate Office or Microsoft 365.
- Go to setup.office.com for Office Setup or microsoft365.com/setup for Microsoft 365 webpage.
- Click Sign In, to sign in with Microsoft Account.
- Enter Product Key.
- Confirm your Product Key and hit Next.
- Verify your Version of Office or Microsoft 365 and Click on Next.
- Click Install to download Office Setup.
- Click Yes and Run Office Installation.
- Click Close and Run Office apps.
Disclaimer and Copyrights © 2021
We are not Microsoft, Do Not contact us for Technical Help or Support. PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY.
This website is only for informational purposes. We use the title only for reference, and not with the intention that we have any affiliation with Microsoft. Names, logos, images, and trademarks are the property of its respectful owners. If you have any issues with the content of this website, please contact us directly, and we will get it resolved as soon as possible.