Manage your Office
and Microsoft 365
What is www.office.com/myaccount?
www.office.com/myaccount is a web URL used to create and manage a Microsoft Office account. Once you have purchased Office or Microsoft 365 and activated your product with office.com/setup, you will need to go to office.com/myaccount to manage your Office or Microsoft 365 account and subscription.
- Manage Office or Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- You can see your Office plans as well as the products you have purchased.
- View your Office payment history and recurring billing.
- Update your billing and payment details.
- You can go to all-important Office tools and websites.
How to create Office Account using office.com/myaccount?
Follow the steps to create Microsoft Office Account to manage your Office 365 subscription.
- Open a web browser and visit www.office.com/myaccount.
- Click on Create One to create a new Office Account.
- Enter an email address, or you can use a phone number instead to create an account. Then, hit the Next button.
- Create a strong password that you would use with your Office account. (Your password should be a combination of upper case and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols).
- Now, click on the Next button.
- Enter the code to verify your email or an OTP to verify your phone number and hit Next to create an account.
- You have successfully created your Office Account.
Manage your Microsoft 365 Subscription
Visit www.office.com/myaccount to manage your Microsoft 365 subscription. Sign In to your Office Account using your existing Microsoft Account that you used to purchase Microsoft 365 subscription. Once you have logged in, you will be able to see all of the available purchased products.
Cancel your Microsoft 365 Subscription
- Visit www.office.com/myaccount.
- Log in using your Microsoft Office Account.
- Click on the Services & subscriptions in the top menu bar.
- All of the Products, including your Office Subscription, can be found under the Services & subscriptions page. Choose and click the Manage button.
- On the next screen, you will get an option to Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel, as per your subscription type.
- Click Cancel and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the cancellation.
Clear your Dues for Microsoft 365 Subscription
- Go to office.com/myaccount and Sign In.
- Once Signed In, click on Services and subscriptions.
- You will be able to see the bills that are due.
- If you choose Pay Now, you will be able to clear your payment.
Disclaimer and Copyrights © 2021
We are not Microsoft, Do Not contact us for Technical Help or Support. PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY. This website is only for informational purposes. We use the title only for reference and not with the intention that we have any affiliation with Microsoft. Names, logos, images, and trademarks are the property of its respectful owners. If you have any issues with the content of this website, please contact us directly, and we will get it resolved as soon as possible.
Follow us on