Microsoft365.com/setup – Enter Microsoft 365 Product Key – Set up Microsoft 365
Microsoft365.com/setup is Microsoft’s Official URL where you can set up, install, reinstall and activate Microsoft 365 with a product key. If you bought Microsoft 365 online or in a store, you must enter your product key at microsoft365.com/setup or www.office.com/setup to redeem it. After you enter your 25 characters alphanumeric product key, you can download and install Microsoft 365, or you can renew your Microsoft 365 subscription at office.com/renew.
Rebranded Office 365 (With More Features)
You know what Microsoft 365 is if you’re familiar with Office 365. It’s a subscription plan that costs $99.99 a year for up to six people (Microsoft 365 Family) or $69.99 a year for one person (Microsoft 365 Personal). The price has not been raised by Microsoft.
For this fee, you can use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on Windows PCs, Macs, iPads, and any other platform supported by Microsoft. In addition, each person will receive 1 TB of OneDrive storage space and 60 Skype minutes for Skype landline and mobile phone calls.
If you already pay for Office 365, now you have Microsoft 365 as of April 21, 2020. ‘Microsoft 365 Family’ is the new name for Office 365 Home and Microsoft 365 Personal is the new name for Office 365 Personal.
If you’re looking for Microsoft Office, Office 365 was a big deal, and so is Microsoft 365. Microsoft is still offering a free trial of Microsoft 365 subscription, which is one way to get Office free of charge. Microsoft’s Office Online web applications are free to use without a subscription to a browser.
What is Microsoft 365? (Microsoft365.com/setup)
The Microsoft Office 365 subscription service is now known as “Microsoft 365.” It includes everything that Office 365 did—and more. Subscribe to access Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, 1TB of OneDrive storage, minutes of Skype phone calls, and more.
On April 21, Office 365 became Microsoft 365, adding more innovative and productive features which you can effortlessly download from microsoft365.com/setup or office365.com/setup. It will incorporate Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote as Office 365 has, yet it accompanies some new applications and administrations. In an article portraying the new assistance, Microsoft composed that Microsoft 365 will offer “new man-made consciousness (computer-based intelligence), rich substance and formats, and cloud-controlled encounters.”
Microsoft 365 will incorporate the just-declared Supervisor device for Microsoft Word. The editorial manager is in essence, what it appears to be: a man-made intelligence proofreader. It will make syntax proposals, and Microsoft says it will likewise do things like contributing unbiased options in contrast to phrases that are composed. The assistance will incorporate some more modest highlights and changes coming to PowerPoint, OneNote, and Viewpoint.
How to Buy Microsoft 365 – microsoft365.com/setup
To buy Microsoft 365, People often consider online purchases better than visiting a retailer’s shop. Many people, on the other hand, prefer to go to a store and purchase software in an offline mode. The steps below will help you to download Microsoft 365 easily and quickly.
Manage life demands with Microsoft 365. You’ll always be a step ahead, with the latest in AI–powered apps, 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per person, Access to the latest updates, add Microsoft Family Safety for things that matter most. Managing appointments, plans, budgets, you name it – it’s all easy with Microsoft 365 Subscription.
- Open your web browser like Google Chrome or Safari.
- Then, go to buy Microsoft 365 or microsoft365.com/setup.
- After that, click on Get Office.
- Then, choose your desired product and click on the Buy Now button. (This button is located below the product that you chose above).
- Now, you need to enter your billing information which includes your name, email address, country name, city, state, etc.
- Next, you are required to choose your payment method, for example, credit card, bank account, PayPal, etc.
- Then, Enter your payment details i.e., your card number, expiration date, CVV/CVC, etc.
- Now, review your order carefully, and if you want to make any changes in your purchase, do it right away.
- Then, click on the Checkout button located on the right of the page.
- Now, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account that you created using your email. If you have not created your account before, create an account first.
- To Sign In, Enter your email address and password and click on the Sign In button.
- To complete your purchase, click on Place Order.
Steps to Download Microsoft 365 (microsoft365.com/setup)
Follow these easy steps to download Microsoft 365 on your device/s.
- Open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- Then, go to www.microsoft365.com/setup, or visit Microsoft 365 Login page, and there you will find your product key.
- Use the product key to add your purchased product to your account, and this is a one-time process. Once the product key is added to your account, you can download Microsoft 365.
- Then, at the top of the page, click on the Services and subscriptions tab.
- Now click on the button which says Install located on the right side of your office product.
- After that, a dialog box will appear, and you must select the option Download and Install or Save File, and it will start downloading Microsoft 365.
- Once the file gets downloaded, it will automatically save it into the downloads folder.
- To find the downloaded file, Go to File Manager (on Windows) or Finder (on Mac). Microsoft 365 is now successfully downloaded.
How to Install Microsoft 365? (Step-by-Step)
The steps below will help you to successfully install Microsoft 365 on your device/s after downloading it.
Steps to Install and set up Microsoft 365 on Windows
- Firstly, Open the File Manager and then go to the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, find the Microsoft365.exe file downloaded from microsoft365.com/setup or office365.com/setup and double click on it to install Microsoft Office.
- Now, a User Account Control box will appear on your screen, click on the Yes button. By doing so, it will start running the setup file and starts installing Microsoft 365 on your computer.
- The installation process may take a few minutes. Do not close the window or turn off your computer.
- Once your installation is finished, you’ll see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and the animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Please select Close.
Steps to Install and Set up Microsoft 365 on Mac
- Firstly, Open Finder and then go to the Downloads folder.
- Then, find the Microsoft 365 installer.pkg setup file downloaded from microsoft365.com/setup or office365.com/setup and double click on it.
- Now, On the first installation screen, select Continue to start the installation process. By doing so, it will start running the file and starts installing Office on your computer.
- Check the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
- Click Agree to accept the terms of the software license agreement.
- Select how you want to install Office, and then click Continue.
- Check the disk space requirements or change the location of your installation, and then click Install.
- Enter your Mac login password, when prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password you use to log in to your Mac).
- The software is starting to install. Click on the Close button when the installation completes. If Office installation fails, see
What to try if you cannot install or activate Office for Mac.
Steps to Install and Set up Microsoft 365 on an Android
- Sign in or create a new Microsoft account on microsoft365.com/setup or www.office365.com/setup.
- Then, open the Google Play Store and search for Microsoft 365 apps included in your subscription such as Excel or Outlook and Install them one by one.
- Once the installation completes, then open any of the apps such as Word or Outlook.
- Then, Swipe to the right until you’ll see the “Sign In” option and select Sign in.
- To Sign In, enter your Microsoft account email and password.
- “You’re done”! You can begin using Microsoft 365.
Steps to Install and Set up Microsoft 365 on an iPhone and iPad
- Open Safari and Go to office365.com/setup or microsoft365.com/setup to sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new one.
- Then, Go to App Store and search for Microsoft 365 apps included with your subscription such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Then, select “Get” on each of them.
- After that, open any of the Microsoft Office apps such as Excel.
- When asked to help us improve your Microsoft Office mobile experience, tap Yes to opt-in or No to opt-out.
- Enter your Microsoft account email and password and select Sign In.
- You’re all set! You can begin using Microsoft 365.
Steps to Install and Set up Microsoft 365 on a Chromebook
- Search for the Microsoft 365 apps you want to install in the Google Play Store.
- Then, Click Install (on each of them).
- Once your Microsoft Office app(s) gets installed, click the Launcher button on your Chromebook.
- Then, launch an app such as Word or PowerPoint.
- Sign In with your Microsoft 365 account email and password.
- You’re all set! Start using Microsoft 365.
How to Activate Microsoft 365 – (Step-by-Step)
To activate Microsoft 365, go to microsoft365.com/setup or follow the step-by-step instructions.
Steps to Activate Microsoft 365 on Windows
- Visit microsoft365.com/setup or office365.com/setup to activate Microsoft 365.
- Click the Start button and type the name of an Office app, such as Word.
- Select Word app in the search results and open it.
- On the “what’s new in Word” screen, select the blue “Get started” button to begin the activation process.
- Enter your email address and password associated with your Microsoft account and click Sign In.
- Then, accept the license agreement. Office is successfully activated and ready to use.
Steps to Activate Microsoft 365 on Mac
- Open Finder, then go to Applications and scroll down to the Microsoft Office apps.
- Open Microsoft Word or any Office app, and in the What’s New in Word box that pops up, select “Get Started.”
- To activate Microsoft 365, select Sign In.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Microsoft Office and click Sign In.
- The system will then check if you have a valid license added to your Microsoft account and then will activate the product.
- You’re all set! Click Start Using Word. Office is successfully activated.
How to renew Microsoft 365 subscription?
Follow these easy steps to renew Microsoft 365 Family or Microsoft 365 Personal subscription.
- Go to microsoft365.com/renew or office.com/renew in your browser (Recommended method).
- Choose a subscription that you want to renew, and then select Renew now to pay for a full year of Microsoft 365 or Renew with a monthly subscription to pay for one month at a time.
- Review your shopping cart and choose Checkout.
- Sign In with the Microsoft account email and password that you are using with your Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Then, select Renew subscription.
- Your Microsoft 365 got renewed successfully.
Disclaimer and Copyrights © 2021
WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT. WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY.
Microsoft 365, Office 365, Office 2019, Office, Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all other names and brands are the trademarks of the respected owner. We don’t provide technical support of any kind. We only offer advice, training, market research, and product information.
To renew Microsoft 365 with a product key, go to Renew with a product key, then sign in with your Microsoft 365 account email and password and enter your product key.
Microsoft 365 is compatible with Windows PC, macOS, Android, and iOS. Go to system requirements to know the compatible versions of your devices.
Microsoft 365 Family can be shared with up to 5 other people in your family, for a total of 6 users. Only one person can use Microsoft 365 Personal.
You need internet access to install and activate Microsoft 365 apps and services included in your subscription. You also need internet access to manage your billing and install all the latest updates to keep your Microsoft 365 up to date.
You can use Microsoft 365 apps, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, without an internet connection, because the apps are fully installed on your device.
Yes. The documents you have created are entirely yours. You can choose to store your docs online on OneDrive or locally on your Windows PC or Mac.
Follow us on